Đây là tin đăng công việc đã được đăng quá 40 ngày...
Job Title: HR Supervisor
Viet Nam Human Resouces JSC
- Male, 35+ years old.
- Physical fit, University Degree in BA, HR Management
- At least 05 years experiences in HR Supervisor/Manager post (preferable experience in Manufacturing Industrial in Industrial Park)
- Fluently in English, HR Management.
- Good Team Player, Knowledge about government departments, Able to deal with Employee/Employer matters
- Interpersonal skill, Planning & Organizing.
2. Key responsibilities: to cover of supervising all HR functions’ jobs: Recruitment, Training, C&B, Payroll, labor disputes as below detail:
• To recruit staff as requested by various Depts:
• To work closely with Recruitment Agents and ensure that they provide best services to the Company
• To ensure that all the company staff are provided with Labor Contract
• To ensure that employee’s insurance benefit are looked after
• To oversee procedure on personal movements
• To recommend organizing the structure of the Department to effectively perform all duties and responsibilities and to meet changing demands and needs of other departments in particular and the Company’s as a whole.
- Solving Labor disputes:
• Handle the termination/dismiss case
• Disciplinary actions
• Solve the conflict of interest
- Policy Formulation & Implementation:
• To maintain, update and expand the “Company Policies and Procedures Manual” so that it is always current and adequately covers all necessary policy concerns
• To recommend changes to Adm Manager for rewriting new policies and procedures for superseded versions.
- Government Relation Services:
• To obtain commercial registration/licenses or permits on timely manner
• To coordinate legal services as regards commercial contracts; To highlight management on regulation and law changes; To keep track of legal information; To arrange meeting with Ministries and Government Authorities in case of request
• To act as the Company official troubleshooter with the local authorities in resolving pending issues, differences and disputes.
• To ensure that all decisions, guidelines, regulations, new policies, etc. are communicated and disseminated promptly and efficiently to all personnel especially if such have a bearing on them.
• To encourage HR staff to communicate freely amongst themselves to effectively carry out their duties and resolve work related problems.
• To communicate to HR staff their various targets & assignments and impress upon them the responsibility of timely performance to expectations.
- Employee Documentation:
• To maintain accurate, comprehensive and updated personnel files.
• To ensure that renewals of expatriates’ documents such as Visa, Passport, Work Permits, etc. is done as per scheduled.
• To ensure that employee’s social insurance book and labor book as required by laws are safely kept.
- Salary from USD1,500 to USD2,500 gross, depending on experiences & qualifications
- Compulsory Insurance contributions as labor law
- Company provided health care benefit for employee and family
- 30 annual leave days with pay/year.
- Annual bonus, salary increment.
- Company shuttle bus provided for transportation.
4. Profile Consist:
- Your application letter and CV attached with a recent photograph
- Both application and CV must be written in English
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume to e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01683132359 - Ms Trang