– Ensure customer satisfaction with the service offering of the company (ordering, quality, delivery, invoicing, complaint management, etc) – Provide professional advise to customers in order to improve company image, level of service and build customer loyalty – Maintains contact with all customers (existing and potential) of the company to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. – Ensure the sales team reacts quickly and works effectively with operations to investigate customer complaints. – Control credit management in line with the company policy. – Support Finance in taking non paying customers through the legal process in order that the company recovers all money owed to it.
– Lead the development of sales plan targets and strategies. – Ensure that all Sales Representatives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes. – Organize monthly and quarterly meeting for the department, with the following agenda: HSE
, profitability, volumes, pricing, market share, credit, collections, complaints, products, quality ,operations, market movements, HSE
and receive feedback from the Team – Assist in preparing monthly sales forecast for volumes, margin , market share and collections and report on performance between forecast and actual – Manage authority limits and adherence to company policies and regulations (credit limit, minimum price, cash sales, collections) – Prepare action plans for individuals and the team for effective tracking of sales leads, new prospects and penetration into new markets. – Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed quotations submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin and a broad customer base – Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives. – Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
– Survey the market to identify new markets the company can enter into – Identify and evaluate new products which better match fit customer requirements and give the company a competitive advantage. – Assist in reporting sales estimation on the monthly basis (quantity, price, market share) of all competitors. – Assist in the development of the marketing plan as needed
- Developing Human Capital:
– Make self available as coach / mentor in assisting direct reports to develop in their positions. – Ensure that relevant information is communicated to direct reports enabling them to effectively carry out their functions. – Delegate tasks to direct reports in line with skill, knowledge and ability and where necessary identify skill gaps and training requirements. – As required, become involved in relevant personnel matters including recruitment, termination and counseling.
Yêu c?u công vi?c
– University degree in engineering or other sciences, economics, marketing or business management – MBA
would be an advantage – Up to 3 years experience as a Sales Manager (preferably in the construction or related industries) – Up to 5 years experience in a senior sales or key accounts role (preferably in the construction or related industries)
– Strategic Vision – Analysis and Problem-Solving – Business and Financial Acumen
– Manages Execution – Customer Focus – Drives Change and Innovation
– Communication – Engages and Inspires – Develops Human Capital – Cultivates Relationships and Networks – Fosters Teamwork and Cooperation
– Adapts and learns – Builds Trust and Confidence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – Excellent analytical, attention to detail and interpretation skills – Outstanding organization skills
– Your application letter and CV attached with a recent photograph
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume to e-mail: trangtnt.vhr@gmail,com