Đây là tin đăng công việc đã được đăng quá 40 ngày...
Cong ty Co phan Quoc te Nhan Viet
1. Key responsibilities
Maintenance of IT operational efficiency:
• Recommends organizing the structure of the Department to effectively perform all duties and responsibilities and to meet changing demands and needs of other departments in particular and the Company’s as a whole.
• Establishes and directs the strategic long term goals, budgets, policies and procedures for Information Technology department.
• Determines the organization's long-term systems needs and hardware acquisitions to accomplish the organization's business objectives.
• Works with IT service providers on IT matters, such as hardware and software maintenance, system problem fixing, and so on.
• Responsible for the various duties and activities of IT Department.
• Distributes and assigns daily and weekly tasks to IT staff and ensures they are completed and discharged in a timely manner consistent with the most efficient standards.
• Advises on system improvements, such as hardware procurements, software developments, and so forth.
• Introduces IT proposals, such as trainings.
• Trains IT staff on advanced technologies.
• Encourages IT staff to learn new IT techniques and technologies which are useful for their work.
• Arranges to develop documents on major IT activities.
• Stays updated with latest IT developments by self-studying and attending relevant trainings.
• Installs software applications (ERP, SAP..)
• Configures software applications.
• Monitors and manages applications: instance, storage, security, backup and recovery.
• Migrates databases.
• Tunes system performance.
• Installs software applications.
• Configures system and software applications.
• Monitors and manages system and applications.
• Tunes system performance.
Software development and implementation:
• Partakes in analyzing, designing, developing and implementing new applications.
• Joins implementing software projects with or without third-party company.
• Customizes existing applications to meet end-user's requirements.
• Helps fix functional and technical problems with existing applications as necessary.
• Develops and procures new development tools for better productivity and performance.
• Trains programmers on software development.
• Arranges to develop full documents on software development activities.
• Develops, plans, and implements the overall strategic goals of an organization's network system. Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future network requirements to meet the organization's needs.
• Installs and configures intricate systems; such as router, firewall, mail server, proxy server and so on.
• Trains and assists the Network Administrator in software installing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
• Utilizes or develops tools for automating regular work, such as backup and recovery.
• Arranges to develop full documents on network admininistration activities.
• Ensures that all decisions, guidelines, regulations, new policies, etc. are communicated and disseminated promptly and efficiently to all personnel especially if such have a bearing on them.
• Encourages IT staff to communicate freely amongst themselves to effectively carry out their duties and resolve work related problems.
• Communicates to IT staff their various targets and assignments and impresses upon them the responsibility of timely performance to expectations.
- Male, 30 + years old.
- Physical fit, University Degree in IT ( Soft-ware, hard-ware, network)
- At least 07 years experiences in IT Management at least Supervisor post (preferable experience in Manufacturing Industrial in Industrial Park)
- Fluently in English, Management skill
- Good Team Player, Interpersonal skill, Planning & Organizing.
- Salary from 1,500 to 2,000USD gross base on experiences & qualifications (this package is not including 8.5% monthly basis salary for employees insurance’s contributions, PIT- if any, 140,000VND/ month for lunch at company canteen).
- Compulsory Insurance contribution as labor law
- Health care benefit at FV hospital for family
- 30 annual leave days (equal to 30 days of salary) with pay/year.
- Annual bonus, salary increment at year end.
- Provide transportation from HN to Factory.
- Working time from 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM, Monday to Friday, Saturday is optional working day.
Please send your resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel: 0168 3132 359